Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas...

I was just thinking what I would like for Christmas. I really couldn't think of much. Sure, there are things that would be nice to have, but there are only very few things I need. I will probably not be getting any of them anytime soon anyways. Upgrades are nice, but when it comes down to it, the versions I have are sufficient. I don't really need a new mp3 player even if the one i have now only holds a few songs and only works half of the time. I don't need a brand new 7 megapixel digital camera when the 3 megapixel one I have lacks only the sound capability for video capturing. Sure it would be nice to have, but when it comes down to it, it's not a big deal. I could use a guitar, but I'm using Troy's until he decides he wants it back. What else? I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a nintendo ds or something similar, but I know that would only cause me to waste more time than I already do. A usb flash drive would be nice, but the 128mb one i have works well enough to suit my present needs. I really don't know what else I would want. Maybe a micro sd card for my phone. When I think about it though, I really don't need to turn my phone into a mp3 player. If i did that I would need some headphones too. I could use some books to read, but I have so many I have only half finished and even some that I haven't started reading. New clothes would be good, but anyone who knows me knows I am not the most fashonable person. Sadly I still wear clothes I wore in highschool. I rarely buy clothes for myslef.

There are so many things money can't buy. I want those things. I can't think of anything else.

No comments: