Friday, November 04, 2011

It's Friday already? SCORE!!!


Sunday morning was the second time I ran through Hell. I borrowed Troy's Woopie Cushion costume, and it was a big hit! This time I got Mel and Andrew to come with me! We had a lot of fun! I ran the 5K in 26:45. Not my best time, but for all the hills, I am satisfied. I beat my time from last year by a couple minutes, so that's great!

This year I had five different Halloween costumes, and I didn't spend a penny on any of them!

Last Wednesday I dressed up at the Cat in the Hat and did a little volunteering at Trick or Treat on the Square in downtown Lansing. I have never touched so many donuts in my life! Saturday I wasn't planning on dressing up, but I ended up being a cowgirl when I went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for Kim's birthday. Sunday morning was the woopie cushion. Monday at work we did a Jack-O-Toxin Lateral Flow skit, and I dressed as 'gold' and wore all red. I wore my cape at work all day just for fun. Monday night Marissa wanted to go out, so I brought out my Superwoman costume and went to the Tin Can with Amy Winehouse for a couple drinks! We made it an early night because we're both old and have real people jobs, but it was nice to catch up on stuff. All the Halloween festivities were a lot of fun.


126.6 miles to go!

No comments: